Saturday, July 22, 2006

Three Men and a Bogey

Deconstructing obsession: find three guys who love to golf. Give them the fore!-midable challenge of golfing 108 holes in 72 hours: 36 at Moses Pointe, 18 at the Links,18 at Circling Raven. Seventy-two, so far.




Add equal parts unrelenting sun and bartending bravado. Indulge in Absolut excess and stir.



Arise the next day and go for 36 at Indian Canyon. Trudge along in the morning, after having performed an exorcism of the spirits of a nondivine kind. Make like a homeless man, lie down on the greens and take a little nap, say for an hour, being ever the gentleman and allow others to play through.

Up your handicap to 14. Go, Duffers!

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a fun weekend! Except for "The Rick Incident". We'll tone it down next year, assuming we're invited. I'll probably invite myself regardless, so you might as well just acquiesce. I read your blog pondering the finer points of THE GREATEST GAME. I didn't know you hated golf that much. Thanks again for having us! Collin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home